“Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get.” –Forrest Gump.
This classic movie has captured all our hearts, and it is likely that we can all relate to this movie in some way or another. This infamous quote from Forrest Gump has made us think of the ways life is truly like a box of chocolates, and how we don’t always know what we’re going to get, and that’s perfectly okay.
1. Life is made up of beautiful unpredictability. We may not know what each day holds, but we can be confident that each day will hold something amazing.
2. Not every kind of chocolate is our type of chocolate. Sometimes in life we encounter a situation that may not be pleasant, but we must move forward with a positive mindset through it all.
3. Each individual chocolate is unique. Much like life, each day has a unique gift to offer and we must embrace the beauty in the days that come.
4. Every chocolate is meant to be savored. Slow down and enjoy the beautiful experience that is life because each day is meant to be cherished and enjoyed to the absolute fullest.
5. Life is better when shared with someone. Chocolate and life are both best when you are surrounded by loved ones to enjoy all that life has to offer with companionship.
Forrest Gump was a sweet, wise man who cherished each day he had.
How will you cherish your day today? It’s never too late to start enjoying your box of chocolates.